Day 01 : Pick Up from Airport / Hotel / Desired Location at Delhi
Pick up from hotel at Delhi (Recommended time 6.30 AM - 7.00 AM) and meet our representative
who will greet you and assist you further. Transfer to Jaipur via National highway which is
approx. 04 hrs. drive by an Air Conditioned vehicle. Reach to Jaipur and cheek in your respective
hotel and take some rest. Visit Birla Temple which is a Hindu temple located in Jaipur and
is part of one of the several Birla temples located all around the country. The grand temple is
located on an elevated ground at the base of Moti Dungari hill in Rajasthan.
Lunch / Relax At Coffee Shop
Enjoy delicious lunch in a local recommended restaurant or you are free for some rest at a coffee
shop. After Lunch, visit Jantar Mantar which is a collection of nineteen architectural
astronomical instruments and It features the world's largest stone sundial and is also a UNESCO
World Heritage site. Then visit City Palace Museum which contains the original collection
of the Maharajas of Jaipur.
Explore Local Arts And Crafts / Museum
In evening, you are free for the leisure activities on your own, where you can discover the local
market. Later, back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02 : Jaipur To Delhi Drop
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start sightseeing of Jaipur. En-route visit
Hawa mahal or "Palace of Winds". It is so named because it was essentially a high screen
wall built so that the women of the royal family could observe street festivals. Then, visit
Amer Fort, 30Kms away from the Jaipur city. At Amer Fort, situated on the hill, you can
enjoy Elephant ride (subject to availability) which will be a fascinating visit, Jal Mahal
(meaning "Water Palace") - palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city.
The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai
Singh II of Amber.
After lunch, depart from Jaipur for Delhi in a comfortable Air Conditioned vehicle. Reach Delhi
and transfer to your preferred location at Delhi.
"Special thanks from Kumar Taj Mahal Tour - a unit of Fly India Tour"
TOUR ENDS WITH BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES
This Tour Itinerary can be customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Tour Cost includes
- Pick up and drop by in a comfortable Air Conditioned vehicle. (Transport Pictures)
- Welcome drink (Non Alcoholic) on Arrival.
- 01 Night accommodation at hotel in Jaipur city.
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- All sightseeing / excursion as per the itinerary by Air Conditioned Private Vehicle.
- One Mineral water bottle for each guest/day.
- One professional english speaking local guide for Jaipur.
- Elephant Ride at Jaipur.
- Charges like Toll tax, Parking, Driver Allowances, State Tax etc.
Tour Cost doesn't include
- Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all sight-seeings, Spot Camera charges.
- Expenses of personal nature like, gratitudes for Guides, Drivers, Porters, Govt's 5% GST, etc.
- All, other than those, listed in above inclusions.
- Any flight charges.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.